Standard membership dues are $20 annually and are due in January. You may join at any time; memberships expire December 31. ($5 student/hardship rates available).
Please pay online or print and mail application with check. (Click here for printable application)
We meet on the third Saturday of the month (except December) at 1612 Tate Blvd. SE, Hickory. For more information, email Demwomencatawbacounty@gmail.com.
Join us in supporting our work to register voters and to inform Catawba County voters about key issues so important to women and families, notably quality public education, access to health care, and economic equality.
Since our founding in March 2014 our membership has grown from 5 founding members to almost 80!
The DWCC has supported:
- Holding an issues forum on education, access to health care, and economic equality.
- Producing a Catawba County-based issue briefs on education and voting with more to come on health care, and economic equality.
- Raising the visibility of women Democrats and the Democratic Party in Catawba County at a host of public events.
- Hosting several fundraisers, raising over $10,000 for Democratic Candidates.
- Providing a campaign team for Catawba County school board candidate, Tracey Stracener
- Contributions to over seven candidates.
- Read more at the DWCC Annual Report.